Salient CRGT Oracle DB Admin (Database Administrator 4) in San Antonio, Texas
Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams.As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT ?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will:
• Maintain and administers Command and Control Mission Applications
• Performs assessments, surveys, engineering support, installations, replacements (scheduled and unscheduled), initial troubleshooting, ticket escalation, and outage resolution.
• Maintains, operates, and supports all the virtual and physical hardware and software infrastructure of the Information Networks assets including but not limited to:
o Unix/Linux servers
• Provides Oracle production database administration.
• Interface with cross-functional teams and developers to support and resolve technical problems
• Mitigate vulnerabilities via scan results and familiarity with U.S. Air Force and DoD vulnerability reporting
• Provide status reports and support documentation
•Three (3) - five (5) years experience as Linux Server / Oracle DB administrator
•Ability to analyze information or reports for compliance with policies/guidance
•Must have a minimum of Top Secret Clearance with valid (SCI)
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply?for general consideration.
Job Location(s) US-TX-San Antonio
Job ID 2020-10489
LCAT Database Administrator 4
Work Status Full-Time Regular