Salient CRGT Linux/Unix Engineer (Network/Systems Engineer 4) in San Antonio, Texas
Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams.As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT ?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will:
• Function as subject matter expert (SME) and trainer to help desk and desktop support technicians for troubleshooting and restoral activities
• Manage users and groups, including use of a centralized directory for authentication
• Manipulate and edit files, directories, and links from both command line and graphical interface
• Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, and access control lists to include network file systems
• Provides RedHat 6.x/7.x System administration and performance tuning/monitoring
• Maintain fault tolerance
• Provide account management for internal environments
• Build, install and manage RedHat Satellite servers
• Interface with cross-functional teams and developers to support and resolve technical problems
• Mitigate vulnerabilities via scan results and familiarity with U.S. Air Force and DoD vulnerability reporting
• Provide status reports and support documentation
• Minimum of five years of experience as Linux Server administrator
• Ability to analyze information or reports for compliance with policies/guidance
• Must have a minimum of Top Secret (TS) Clearance with (SCI)
level II IAT 8570 certification (Security+,etc)
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply?for general consideration.
Job Location(s) US-TX-San Antonio
Job ID 2020-10487
LCAT Network/Systems Engineer 4
Work Status Full-Time Regular